- THIS CARD by Laurie had me swooning with its soft patterns and gorgeous colors.
- I decided to play along at the Lawn Fawn CHA challenge this week and as I was browsing the gallery of entries, I almost fell out of my chair at THIS ONE. (it ended up winning)
- Virginia wowed me with her use of vellum on THIS CARD. I am inspired to get my vellum back out.
- I am a huge fan of background stamping and boy did Tracey do it justice with THIS CARD, and using my favorite colors too.
- Finally, I love how Valerie mixed and matched the papers on her trio HERE.
That's it for now. I hope you were inspired too. One of my goals for the New Year is to make it out to blogs more frequently and leave some love for all of you. You deserve it.
Have a wonderful Sunday!